Providing computer, network, website
and application development and support.
3210 South 28th Street, Suite #302
Alexandria, VA 22302 USA
Title: SEO Administrator
Summary: Blue Sky Tech is an Information Technology services company with a commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We offer our (nationwide) clients, in both public and private sectors, a complete range of professional services from design through implementation, operations and beyond. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tasks for all clients from our corporate location.
Duties: (include but are not limited to)
Wages: $14/hour (promotion potential after first year based on performance)
- Setup and manage website keywords, metatags and seo code for all client websites
- Setup and manage sitemaps and update other seo related files
- Setup client info email addresses
- Setup and maintain google, webmaster tools, analytics, business, and plus accounts/pages
- Setup search engine and directory registration service - web.com, godaddy and others
- Register client websites with google, bing, yahoo and other search engines
- Setup/claim yelp, merchant circle, etc. accounts
- Run WebCEO submissions and reports
- Search client info on search engines
- Check and maintain client SEO Rank
- Run website checker reports
- Setup and manage social media accounts Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Linked in etc.
- Maintain customer SEO content and links
- Maintain documentation for customer and corporate locations
- Provide phone and remote support to nationwide clients
- Misc SEO tasks
Must have a customer oriented attitude and good interpersonal skills.
Team player able to work well in small-office environment.
Work from corporate location in Jackson Hole, WY.
Good verbal and writing skills. Strong problem solver and "can do" approach.
General experience with web usage/technologies
This is a part-time employee position.
Blue Sky Tech will not cover relocation costs
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No contractors, please.